The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Friday, January 27, 2006

Visions of An-ma

Last night I had a dream, that I was in An-ma's room on Lemay Ave. Everything was very clear, from the placemenet of the bed, dressers, tv, black swivel chair, the two trunks, even the bedspread was all correct, right down to how she displayed her items on her dressers.

I dreamt that I was in her room, looking at her things and then my Aunt Rozane came to the door and gave me a photo album. It was handmade, with one photo per page. These photos were very vivid, however they weren't of any pictures I've seen before.

They were of my childhood, and growing up, with visits to my An-ma all things that brought back true life experiences...all layed out in this album. Everytime I turned the page it was at a different stage in my life with her, times spent together, memories that I had forgotten. When I looked closer at these pictures, they would "come to life" so to speak, like a flashback on a tv show, giving me a tidbit of the past. It was great.

I woke up with a smile on my face and feeling positive. Thanks for the memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home