The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Lack of Blogging


mandarin oranges
Originally uploaded by tsaiware.

Oranges!? My other blog is republishing, and its huge and always takes a long time, so I'm blogging via flickr to let everyone know that for the next six weeks, I may not be blogging much or it may come in batches. The office is moving downtown and I have alot to do to prepare for it, and then all the unpacking. Why oranges? It was the only picture I had this time that wasn't "craft"ing, and they were delicious!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

How do you suppose they get all the skin off the mandarins? This is something I've pondered since I was little.

8:45 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home