The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Inner City Garden







I had two hours to kill (or Live...as LS put it) before I had to meet my friend at Union Station, so I decided to go on another graffiti hunt. On my way there, I found this small little garden, which I suppose people "rent" in the middle of city. Everyone seemed to have a tiny little plot, with their names staked into the ground. I think it is great when a community gets involved in their neighbourhood, no matter how small it was. Good to see some greenery around.

On a side note, I didn't bother taking any picture inside Union Station incase they frown on that now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

You gotta love a community garden!

11:06 PM, June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home