The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Friday, August 04, 2006

Sweet Relief

Man it's been really hot and humid in Toronto for the past couple of weeks, I think we've broken all sorts or records this week alone. The humidity has finally changed, back to something more comfortable today. It will still be hot, but at least it won't feel like a sauna out there. Which is why I haven't been taking any photos lately, at least ones outdoors. I'm finally reading the manual so I can take awesome shots in Vegas! Whooohooo!

We've bumped up the trip to September instead of October, I need a vacation! And I can't wait to spend alot of time taking photos. I hope 2GB is enough for the week.
I'm definately counting down the days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home