The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Cheesecake Factory

Since my last trip to Vegas, I've been talking about going to the The Cheesecake Factory we finally made it there on our third day for lunch. We ordered the Buffalo Blasts for an appetizer, and were told to order from the lunch menu (even these portions were HUGE), if we wanted to have a piece of cheesecake afterwards. For some reason I ordered the FAMOUS FACTORY MEATLOAF (Served with Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, Grilled Onions and Vegetables) and Al had the CRUSTED CHICKEN ROMANO (Breast of Chicken Coated with a Romano and Parmesan Cheese Crust. Served with Pasta in a Light Tomato Sauce). I didn't take a picture of his meal because the interior of the restaurant was really dark and the lighting was red, so his meal would have been completely washed out, even two feet away from it, it was difficult to distinguish what it was...not that it wasn't tasty. As for mine, I will pass on the meatloaf next time, seeing as I didn't even eat 1/2 of one piece...but the mashed potatoes and corn kernals were delicious.

I bought lactose pills just for the cheesecake so I couldn't NOT order a piece, I was humming and hahhing about it. then was convinced that you can't go to a place called the Cheesecake Factory and not have cheesecake. Long story short, it was amazing, the best cheesecake I've ever had. I can't believe I'm saying it but even better than Baked Expectations in Winnipeg.



DULCE DE LECHE CARAMEL CHEESECAKE: Caramel Cheesecake Topped with Caramel Mousse on a Vanilla Crust



BUFFALO BLASTS: Chicken Breast, Cheese and Our Spicy Buffalo Sauce all Stuffed in a Spiced Wrapper and Fried until Crisp. Served with Celery Sticks and Blue Cheese Dressing

These pictures had to be corrected because of the red lighting in the restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home