The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Doorknob!


On our way out of NY State, we were fortunate enought to come across a gas station that was open. It took almost an hour before we were able to fill up, even though we were already infront of a pump. It was a bit crazy with everyone walking up to the pumps (even though it is pay before you pump) and trying to fill their gas cans for their chainsaws and generators. There was a minute (or five) where I thought I was going to be in the middle of a mob scene. However, I wasn't as frightened as when I saw this man, filling up his gas can in the back of his truck and then lighting a cigarette. This could have been the last thing I ever saw! Idiot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home