The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years!

Another year has blown by, I can't believe how quickly 2006 passed. The first month of the year was extremely emotional for the family, with the passing of our beloved Grandmother. Everyone who could, gathered in Winnipeg to spend time with her and to pay tribute to An-ma after her passing. The rest of the year has been a blur, with highlights being the latest: J1's visit,being caught in the October 12th Snowstorm of Western NY, and our second annual trip to Vegas. It seems that I'm blanking between February to the end of August, I'll probably have to revisit my blogs.

As for the knitting and crafting, with the carpal tunnel I wasn't able to do much this past year, which was a drag, until I decided to just do it and ended up doing alot of holiday gifts. On the CT front, there won't be surgery until the steroid shot wears off, which I've been told will!

With the purchase of my Canon SD550. I was able to take plenty of photos this past year too, which is totally awesome. I rarely go anywhere without my camera, here are the few (haha) I've chosen to share on flickr.


As for the winter, if you can call it that! January 2007 has started off with a high of 10 celcius, the sky is completely clear (from what I can see)and there hasn't been any snow to speak of.

I won't even pretend to make any resolutions, because they are usually broken by the 2nd. The only thing I'm really aiming for this year, is to go to Australia in December for a long overdue reunion.

To all my friends and family, I wish you all a happy, healthy new year! May 2007 be filled with wonderful memories!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home