The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Still no photos J1.

I've taken a bit of a break with the vacation blogs, I'm still waiting for the DVD to show up with the first 1600-2000 photos of my trip. Somehow the first set was lost between Sydney and Toronto, hopefully this second dvd will make it here.

If you've made the effort in reading the end of the trip blogs already, just be aware that there are missing posts in between that will show up once I organize my photos and thoughts.

Happy Reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... maybe you're not meant to have these pictures. :|

Ask Babs if it's still in transit. Regardless, I'll upload them for you.

7:19 PM, August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home