The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Monday, January 21, 2008

Gold Fish




This penny slot machine provided me with hours and hours of fun. There are five different bonus games that come out of no where and one that you know is coming when you see the fish food pop up. Five months ago you could walk up to a machine and play no problem, now you have to stalk it and stand in line to get on one. But that could have been because of the influx of holiday Vegas travelers.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda Gales said...

I play this game in Vegas. I could play for hours with my pennies, lol.

4:35 PM, February 14, 2009  
Blogger Jennifer C. said...

I found this at Presque Isle in PA and fell in love! So many hours and mula I won on this thing! My newest favorite game! I hope they have this in Greektown MI when I go there soon!

11:17 PM, March 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home