The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Overwhelmed

I'm pretty sure I put too much bleach in the laundry right now, so not only am I overwhelmed by the mess I just created by tearing apart my short lived interior design portfolio, but the smell is making me sick. Yet I continue to work on my blog...hold on a sec, I'm going to crack open the window...okay back, my face is now frozen...I gotta turn on the heat...maybe I should put some socks on? What was I talking about? Oh yes...I have to get back to the recycling otherwise A won't be able to get in the door.

I think I'm going to keep this piece, and one day colour it.

1 Comments:

Blogger MiddleChild said...

Careful - this is showing signs of leaking back into a craft-related post.

10:19 PM, December 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home