The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Valentine's Candy Corn


Valentine's Candy Corn
Originally uploaded by tsaiware.

Candy corn isn't just for Halloween anymore. The day after Valentine's I saw these at the bulk food store, it was 3lb for 99cents. My coworker is ALWAYS buying these things, so I thought I'd pick them up for her. This clearly isn't 3lbs of it but I thought I shouldn't touch every single one before I handed them over. Have you tried one of these? YUCK...I'm pretty sure the orange ones taste the same.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

I've always been opposed to candy corn. I don't think I've ever had one but my inkling has always been that they are yuck. After apples and anything home-made (pins & razors!), these were the next to go in the bin after a night of trick-or-treats.

Maybe that's why the Great Pumpkin never came to my pumpkin patch.

3:51 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home