The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Monday, June 12, 2006

Food

Since the office moved to the new location, I've been doing pretty good with bringing my lunch in. And when I mean good, I mean at least once a week! Actually, I've been aiming at three times a week. However, now that I've decided that I'm going to take pictures of "restaurant" food, that may change. Here's some pics of last weeks meals (NOTE: I also take photos of my coworkers lunches too).



Oh, so I was just looking up the address for the Warehouse Grill, where these pictures were taken. I did a little googling and came across this. Now I've gotta say that I almost completely agree with his statements, and I didn't read all the comments because I would have been skimming anyways. At least now I know that I've been standing in what should have been three lines. My complaint both times I've been there was that it's very disorganized and confusing. Now I know why! But I like the frits!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

Didn't I say that you should be a Food Stylist? Hmmm???

5:42 PM, June 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home