The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Friday, August 04, 2006

Dunny3

Dunny3 Box Top

Dunny3s
Dunny3's came out last week, and a coworker and I split a case. For those of you who don't know anything about the vinyl toy craze I'm currently going through. Each of the toys are sealed in an identical box, and there are only limited items of a few (the mystery toy). So if you only buy them one at a time, you have to keep buying them to get the whole collection yadda yadda. So we just killed a few birds with one stone and split a case of 25.
Dunny3-characters
We took turns opening up boxes, one by one. And if we opened a duplicate, we'd just hand it off to the other who didn't already open one. We hit the jackpot with Craola (the one with the bat) because we got five of that one.
Craola and CW
Later that night there was a Dunny3 Trading Party, so I took three of the Craola's and traded two for other toys. I also brought a couple of other toys to trade and got two Trexi's and a Quee Monkey (no photo).
trade up trexis

Dunny3 Trading Party
That's about the only thing I've done worth talking about since my the July 21 post. I have all of these except for Abe Lincoln Jr (top right-with three holes in his head). Unfortunately I didn't pick this box, so he is now with my coworker. But the rest are mine! Whoohooo!!!!
Lets get ready to rumble

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

Is that like 52-pick up?

The girls and I bought a case a couple of weeks ago and split it. A case of beer, that is.

10:45 PM, August 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home