The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All things Pumpkin



I'm not a big fan of desserts and such, even though I love taking photos of it. But for some reason I've always gotta try things made from pumpkin. The infamous pumpkin muffin at Starbucks was eluding me the past four weeks. When ever I happened upon a Starbucks, I'd look for this muffin but they were always sold out. Then I realize that on my way to work I actually pass four Starbucks, and I have never tried to get one in the morning. So last week, I got off the streetcar and got in the huge coffee line and wouldn't you know it there was the muffin, a pumpkin scone and a pumpkin bread/load (except it had raisins-yuck!). And the Spiced Pumpkin donut at Tim Horton's is also a must try!

4 Comments:

Blogger MiddleChild said...

"elude" - Ha, got it first! Unless you meant that the pumpkin desert made a vague reference to you, in which case it would have "alluded to you".

Nevertheless ... yeah - pumpkin rocks! We've got a homemade pie, except it's frozen until I remember to get some whipped cream!

12:55 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Jay-too said...

How many times do I need to admit that I can't spell to save my life?! *sigh*
Ohh, and I think there was this pumpkin cheesecake that Presidents Choice makes too! Also in the frozen section.

9:51 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Tsaichotic said...

Hey middlechild... it's 'dessert'.

9:15 PM, November 13, 2006  
Blogger Tsaichotic said...

There were pumpkin scones at my meeting yesterday. At least I hope they were pumpkin. Otherwise I don't know (nor do I want to know) why they were that colour.

10:24 PM, November 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home