The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Carillon-The Flight of Time











Last night we decided to go to the WinterCity Festival again, the Kitonb Extreme Theatre Company was performing for the last time. We watched the first 30 min, because I was just too cold to stand there any longer. That is when we did the skating, but at every "break" I took, I tried to take photos of what was going on. Most of them didn't work out, plus I think I was getting a bit of frostbite. I tried to capture the 300ft crane which suspended the acrobats, and I missed the fireworks, but managned to only fall once on the ice because of all the paper confetti which blew onto the rink.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home