The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Toronto's WinterCity Festival 2007


This is Hershey's Kiss Booth at Nathan Phillips Square, for some reason people thought it was a kissing booth. I think the free chocolate made up for the lack of kisses. Plus I've got to say that this booth was way better than the Buckley's cough syrop booth!
We didn't stick around for a concert, we weren't dressed warm enough for it. But we decided to come back the next night, after I got myself a pair of ice skates.
Look at all the lights on in the buildings, guess no one cares that we had a power shortage the other morning (but I think they blamed that on a transformer fire....yah right!)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home