The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Thursday, March 08, 2007

$20 Special


A few hours before the fire, we happened to go to our local business supply store. I had a coupon that was going to expire in a month and this chair had been marked down so much we couldn't pass it up for $19.99 with tax. There are some scratches on the legs and a 1 inch tear in the leather, but other than that the rest is in great condition. And a bonus is that it is a massage chair too, which is fully functional. I've used it for the past two days before heading to work, I think my back got messed up from this weekends incident.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger MiddleChild said...

What kind of messages does this chair send you?

12:15 AM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Jay-too said...

It tells me not to have an anxiety attach when my cousin leaves comments like this for my appalling spelling :)

Note I corrected it to mAssage immediately!

10:18 AM, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home