The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Friday, November 14, 2008

French Macaroons (Macarons)


Macarons @ The Palazzo
Originally uploaded by tsaiware

I don't generally eat cookies, but while we were staying at the Palazzo on our last trip to Vegas these sweet little treasures were in the Concierge Lounge and I had one, then another, and then I just decided to get one of each. There may have been another flavour not shown, but it doesn't matter. All I know is that these are the best cookies in the world and I've just googled them and no one sells these or bakes them on a regular basis in Toronto. Damn Damn Damn. (Shown are : Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Pistachio). At least I know what the heck they're called now. Anyone going to France? Feel free to send me some!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

This might interest you:

http://www.syrupandtang.com/200806/melbournes-not-so-great-macarons-plus-rubbish-in-epicure/

10:15 PM, January 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home