The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Friday, December 30, 2005

Window treats

I love hot air balloons, when I finally get a permanent place to live this may be my first collection. These cut out thingy's are also very cool. They remind me of those paper cut outs a distant relative use to do but on a grander yet simpler scale.
And I used to think you couldn't make a living only selling one product! FLUFF, the pillow store, mind you I didn't really get a good look at the rest of the store...maybe there were matching couches and chairs in the back?
Annie Thompson, it' hard to see the detail in her clothing but believe me its there! And the bags are great too!!
This store carried alot of retro items, but the toothpic holder man caught my eye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home