The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's Official

My office has officially moved! The space is huge, we're all on one floor. The space planning could have used some more work, I can't help but feel guilty because I'm on the side of the office where only 1/3 of the office sits (so we have larger workspaces). Yes I worked all weekend, infact I worked an extra 32 hours this week alone, so I took 60 seconds out to measure out my space and mark exactly every last square inch I get. I justify this because for the past six years, every time they moved someone into my work area, they'd make my space more narrow until they took away over a 1/3 of my original square footage. Thats my story and I'm going to stick with it. The unpacking is still going on for me, I still have two whole areas that I have to get to. I've given up on the warehouse because when everyone else unpacked their desk yesterday, they ended up dumping the crap they brought over and dumped it in there. I'll finish it up next week (and take some photos). See yah next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

YAY! You're alive... ALIVE!

6:23 PM, March 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home