The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well another year over, and another one just beginning. This year is officially going to be better than the last one, or five. Thats what I think my resolution is going to be (if I officially make one)...to have a better year this year than the last! May as well, seeing as "The Time is Now"!

I spent the last two hours of 2005 watching The 40 Year Old Virgin, and laughed so hard I almost cried. Like most movies they showed the best parts on the commercials, except that there were other really good parts as well, and the best parts... well they were even better than on tv.

NYE was spent relaxing and peaceful. There were brief moments where I suggested going to Nathan Phillip Square to countdown the New Year, however, it just didn't happen. After seeing the crowds there during the countdown, I'm very satisfied with my choice.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home