The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Monday, March 12, 2007

Email from LP

I thought this was pretty funny, LP is always clarifying medical issues for me. This was her response to my email about last weekends fire:

"You were sick because of the smoke, don't try to blame it on food! You two are losers in denial. Think about it, you were running in a smoke filled building and you inhaled smoke into your lungs and likely into your stomach and you GOT SICK. Fact. I am just very glad you are both okay regardless and you were able to help that poor woman."

But how does she know it wasn't some sort of food poisoning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

I'm going to have to ask LP if I can use 'You two are losers in denial.' (not about you, other people I know)

That sentence is pure gold!!!

9:42 PM, March 12, 2007  
Blogger Jay-too said...

I know! LP sure can put me in my place, and she has for decades.

9:53 AM, March 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home