The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Monday, January 02, 2006

Good Deed...not gonna happnen.

For those of you who know me, you probably know that I'm indecisive. For example, with my morning journey there were many thoughts and second thoughts:

1. should I make myself tea, instead of getting a coffee?
2. coffee time or tim's (no real questions there!)
3. should I really take this route to work? etc etc...

My dilemma, mind you it doesn't have anything to do with me, is that I've been watching this little kid outside in a red snowsuit hanging out by our xmas tree for the past 10 min. I kept wondering why this kid was playing there when it occured to me that there must be an adult somewhere. Should I tell them they just missed the bus by 5 min and may have to wait about 40 minutes for another one? Why can't these people just walk up to Eglinton and catch one of the many buses over there...why? cuz I'd probably do the same thing, if I wasn't sitting here right now.

20 minutes ago, I saw a man who had walked by my office door a few times get on the 88 Bus, and thats when I realized this route is running today, but only a bus an hour. He was out there for over 40 minutes...good thing it hovering around zero today.

Should I go tell this woman there isn't going to be a bus for a very long time or let her just stand there with this kid for another 20 minutes?

Problem solved, she has just walked away from the bus stop. Nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home