The Time is Now

Let's make this moment....last. -Moloko

Name:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Monday, January 02, 2006

R.I.P. Doggie 1973-2005


Today is a very sad day, actually it was yesterday. On Christmas, Doggie and I celebrated his 32nd birthday. On New Years Day Doggie and I decided it was time we stopped spending so much time together. When I get my photos out of storage, I will scan in the picture of our first day together. Thanks Aunt Rozane for giving me Doggie all those years ago. He has been loved more than any other thing I have and will be cherished forever...in a safe spot where no more damage can come to him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tsaichotic said...

Awww... And over Christmas, I took a photo of that famous photo of you crying while I had doggy on my lap.
Perhaps I should blog it.

4:31 PM, January 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home